Retirement Plan Services
QUALITY SERVICE AND ADVICE
We know our clients are focused on growing their business and their most valuable asset is their human capital. We focus on quality service and advice, so they and their employees can stay focused on their clients and their future.
Our support is based solely on the objectives and needs of the plan sponsor, the plan participants and their beneficiaries.
- “Best-Practices” risk management
- No proprietary products
We believe in a process of periodic vendor evaluation which results in plan expenses that are reasonable and manage your fiduciary responsibility.
- Review of fees and expenses paid by plan
- Annual independent comparison
- Market pricing schedule
We assist plan sponsors in plan design features, comparing and selecting plan providers, and reviewing plan objectives with the goal of driving plan success.
- Plan design
- Vendor selection
- Focus on preferred groups
We deliver the data, resources and insight that plan sponsors need to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities in constructing and maintaining an effective investment process.
- 3(21) investment fiduciary
- Investment policy statement
- Benchmarking and performance review
We focus on increasing plan participation, deferral rates and education regarding appropriate asset allocation with the ultimate goal of achieving high levels of retirement preparedness for your employees.
- Education meetings and resources
- Plan visibility
- One-on-one support
- Profit sharing
- Cash balance
- 403(b) | 457(b)
WHY WE USE NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
- Size Assets: $32 billion | Annual sales: $6 billion
- 25,000+ Employer sponsored plans1
- 25+ nationally recognized plan recordkeepers2